Back to All Events

Speaker Series: Blue Zones

blue-zone-photo.jpg

“Blue Zones and their 9 Common Healthy Lifestyle Habits”

Research has established that only about 20% of how long the average person lives is determined by genes.  The remaining 80% is determined by lifestyle and environment. National Geographic teams performed research to identify the world's longest-lived people.  They labeled the areas in which these people live as "Blue Zones."  The teams further identified 9 healthy lifestyle habits that are common to each of the Blue Zones' inhabitants.

Come hear Allan Keown from the Sacramento Renaissance Society present information about the Blue Zones and discuss the 9 healthy lifestyle habits (some of which may surprise you!) that promote longevity.

$26.00 includes a complimentary glass of wine and dessert with your meal.

Your meal choices are either a Mushroom, Leek and Ham Frittata or a Dilled Shrimp Salad. For dessert we are serving the ever-popular Strawberry Margarita Torte.

This is a pre-pay event  You can secure your reservation via the BUY TICKETS button below or by calling (916) 452-2809, no later than October 24th.

Earlier Event: October 18
Crafters Corner